Helioscope software training Program for Solar Engineers
HelioScope is a software by Folsom Labs that includes all the features of Pvsyst and adds the basic design functionality of Auto Cad and SketchUp, allowing solar designers to do a complete design with one package.
HelioScope offers the best of both worlds where you can use a single software to carry out both energy estimations and create beautiful 3D model designs. By combining streamlined layout tools with bankable energy simulations, HelioScope helps solar designers improve their design speeds by 5x-10x. It is a web-based tool and you can use it from any computer.
Helioscope’s features include 3D design, rapid proposals, bankable simulations, single line diagrams, automatic CAD export, up to 5MW systems, component library, global weather coverage, PAN file support, shade reports, and more.
- Complete walk-through of HelioScope and its functions
- A step-by-step and scientific approach to solar design
- Understand your client’s design requirements
- Master electrical and mechanical design inputs along with SLD diagrams
- Calculate losses, analyze reports and evaluate plant performance
- Simulate fixed tilt, flush mount, ground mount, east-west racking, and single axis, trackers
- Tackle real-world design challenges and simulations
- Solve practical case studies
HelioScope software syllabus
- Introduction to the software
- Getting your basics right
- Customer engagement Preliminary design
- Excel sheet calculations
- Creating your First project on HelioScope
- Designing with multiple field segments & Obstructions
- Shading Analysis
- Designing Flush Mount Systems
- Designing East West Racing systems
- Designing Single Axis Tracing Systems
- Additional Software Features.
- Final Examination
TRAINING PERIOD: 4 Weeks
- BE/B.Tech/ Diploma Engineers are preferable.
- BSc Physics & Maths can also apply.
- 10+2 / ITI pass or equivalent
- The participants should be ideally 10+2 to apply.
Please feel free to call us if you have any other qualifications.
To be eligible for this training you should have completed at least a Solar Engineer certificate course from IISE. Your solar training from any other institute will not be accepted.
What are the fee, course length, and a number of participants?
The original Course Fee for the training program is Rs 19,999-
Book before 22nd May 2023 and pay Rs 9,999– only. –
Please click here – Payment Link
Days Hours Minutes Seconds
Similar Solar Events like HelioScope Software training program
|Training Events||No of seats||Apply Link|
|Solar Train the Trainer Workshop||10||Apply Now|
|Five Days Solar Workshop||10||Apply Now|
|Two Days Solar Workshop for business Entrepreneurs||10||Apply Now|
|Solar Installer Training||10||Apply Now|
|Solar Practical workshop for O & M||10||Apply Now|
|Solar Off -grid Workshop||10||Apply Now|
|Fundamentals of Electric Vehicle workshop||10||Apply Now|
|Solar Health & Safety Workshop||10||Apply Now|
|Advance Electric Vehicle Training Workshop||10||Apply Now|
Solar online Program – HelioScope Software program
|Course Name||No of seats||Apply Link|
|PG Diploma in Solar Renewable Energy||30||Apply Now|
|Solar on grid design and installation Online Course||30||Apply Now|
|Solar for Business Entrepreneurs Online Course||30||Apply Now|
|Solar Installer Online Training||30||Apply Now|
|Fundamentals of Battery Storage Online Course||30||Apply Now|
|Solar Off -grid Online Course||30||Apply Now|
|Diploma in Solar Technology Online Course||30||Apply Now|
|Fundamentals in Electric Vehicle Technology Online Course||30||Apply Now|
|Fundamentals in Solar PV Systems Online Course||30||Apply Now|
|Solar Technician Diploma||30||Apply Now|
|Advance Electric Vehicle design Online Course||30||Apply Now|
Join these groups to get the latest Course updates:
|Our Groups||Joining Link|
|Solar Entrepreneurs – ( WhatsApp Group)||Join group|
|Solar Entrepreneurs – ( Telegram Group)||Join group|
|Follow Us on Twitter||Join Now|
|Follow Us on Facebook||Join Now|
|Follow Us on Linkedin||Join Now|
|Follow Us on Instagram||Join Now|